Last Update Date: May 22, 2018
1. GENERAL ASPECTS LEGAL NOTICE
Carefully read the following legal notice regarding the website ka-international.com of DW SYSTEMS SA
1.1. Identification data of the Information Society Service Provider
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
KA INTERNATIONAL is a brand specialized in the marketing of home textiles, furniture and decoration.
DW SYSTEMS S.A. has the rights of use and exploitation of the KA INTERNATIONAL brand.
This portal is owned by: DW SYSTEMS SA CIF A54542782.
Residence: Av. Alacant 69, 03820 Cocentaina, Alicante (Spain)
Phone number: 0034 965 590 507
1.2. Acceptance and validity of the general and particular conditions
Both the navigation and the use and / or order of any of the products offered on this website attribute the condition of User and imply their full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the General Conditions and, where appropriate, of individuals to force at the moment in which you as a User access the website.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The user declares to be over 18 years of age and empowered with sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these terms, expressly and without exception accepting that the access and use of the Web, its services and contents is carried out under its sole and exclusive responsibility.
Any Internet user can access the Web without any subscription or prior registration. However, the user can register to obtain a client account, which will help them not to have to enter all their data each time they place an order.
DW SYSTEMS SA reserves the right to expand and modify unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation, configuration and contents of the Web page, as well as temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the website, of the same way.
2.1.- Obligations of use
In particular, and without implying any restriction on the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous section, the User undertakes, in the use of this website to:
- In case it is provided, the User must properly guard the “User Name” and the “Password” that is provided by DW SYSTEMS SA, as identifying and enabling elements for access to the different services offered on the website , pledging not to cede their use or to allow third-party access to them, assuming responsibility for damages that may result from improper use thereof.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that was defamatory, injurious, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or any other attentive form against morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, that violates current Spanish regulations and your country of residence.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate through the website any computer program, data, virus, code, or any other file that is likely to cause damage or any type of alteration on the website, in any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks DW SYSTEMS SA of any User, or in general of any third party, that may impede their normal operation.
- Do not destroy, alter, use for use, disable or damage data, information, programs, electronic documents, or, in general, files, DW SYSTEMS SA of Users or third parties.
DW SYSTEMS SA may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that, where appropriate, are included, by publishing said modifications on the website in order that they may be known by Users.
The user can unsubscribe at any time and automatically as a registered user of the Web, communicating by email at the address: email@example.com.
2.2 – Rights and obligations of the owner of the website
As a service provider, KA is obliged to provide the services offered on the Web, effectively guaranteeing the secrecy of communications that may exist with the user.
KA undertakes to respond to inquiries and / or claims that may be made by the user through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
KA reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, access to the Web, in case of having to carry out maintenance, repair, update or improvement of services.
KA reserves the right to modify the commercial offer presented on the website at any time.
KA International makes every effort within its means to offer the information contained in the website truthfully and without typographical or other errors. In the event that at any time there is an error of any kind, alien at all times to the will of KA, such as the characteristics, dimensions or description of the product, appearance, color, prices, etc., would proceed immediately to its correction. If a customer has made a purchase decision based on said error, KA will notify the customer and he will have the right to rescind his purchase without any cost on his part.
The price of furniture and accessories included in this website include VAT for Spain. To know the conditions of sale in other countries, you must access through the icon that represents each country. The prices, dimensions and references will be permanently updated, except for typographical error or change of VAT rate.
The presentation of the products is based on a classification criterion by means of search filters that group the products by categories, colors and styles or by virtual simulations of rooms in a house. Virtual representations or simulations respect the real appearance of the product to the fullest, but may, at times, not correspond to reality, due to differences in color or distortion of measurements according to the calibration and resolution of the monitor screens. Therefore, a 15x20 cm tissue sample service is available to the buyer so that he can verify the quality, color and appearance of the fabric.
DW SYSTEMS SA does not grant any guarantee nor is it liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- In general, regarding the inappropriate use of your website. Users must make proper use of it, in accordance with the conditions and terms above, without any responsibility the owner may have for improper use.
- Regarding possible technical deficiencies. DW SYSTEMS SA will not be responsible in any case for alterations in the service that are caused by failures in the electricity network, in the data connection network, in the server or in any provision.
- Regarding third party access to your system. DW SYSTEMS SA will adopt the necessary technical precautions in order to protect the data and information that is accessed, but without being responsible for third-party actions that, violating the established security measures, access the aforementioned data.
- DW SYSTEMS SA constantly invests in technological means that try to minimize the risk of viruses and similar software, and unauthorized content in its information systems. Despite this, the User is aware that he must adopt his own measures aimed at minimizing the damages caused by unauthorized software, viruses, Trojans and any kind of software called mal-ware, exempting DW SYSTEMS SA from any responsibility that may derive from the containment of malware in the treatments enabled on this website.
2.4- Use of hyperlinks
The Internet user who wants to introduce links from their own Websites to the Website must comply with the conditions detailed below without their ignorance avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law.
The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Web page but you cannot reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.). It will be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames or frames of any kind that surround the Web page or allow the visualization of the contents through Internet addresses different from those of the page Web and, in any case, when viewed together with content outside the Website so that: (I) produces, or may cause, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) suppose an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige DW SYSTEMS SA; or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
From the page that introduces the link, no false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about DW SYSTEMS SA, its address, employees, customers or the quality of the services it provides will be made.
In no case, it will be expressed on the page where the link is located that DW SYSTEMS SA has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
The use of any word mark, graphic or mixed or any other distinctive sign DW SYSTEMS SA within the sender's page is prohibited except in cases allowed by law or expressly authorized by DW SYSTEMS SA and whenever permitted, in these cases , a direct link to the Web page in the manner established in this clause.
The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case have or link to its own or third-party content that: (I) is illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racists, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that DW SYSTEMS SA subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports, the ideas, manifestations or expressions, lawful or illegal, of the sender; (III) they are inappropriate or not relevant with the activity of in attention to the place, contents and thematic of the web page of the sender. Likewise, the User will refrain from including on the Website any hyperlink (hereinafter, "link") directed to a Web page that contains illegal information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs, and public order.
2.5.- Intellectual and industrial property
The structure, design and presentation of the elements available on this website (graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials that appear on them, industrial technologies, files, logos, color combinations and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by DW SYSTEMS SA or over which the corresponding use rights have been obtained.
Reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total, of the elements referred to in the previous section is prohibited. Its publication on other websites or other digital or written media requires the express consent of the owner of the website, and in any case, they must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of DW SYSTEMS SA.
The use of distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) is not allowed, unless expressly authorized by the legitimate owners.
Unless expressly authorized by DW SYSTEMS SA, the link to “final pages”, the “frame” and any other similar manipulation is not allowed. Links should always be to the home page or homepage of the website.
2.6.- Applicable law and jurisdiction
In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation or application of these contractual conditions, both parties submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the Courts and Tribunals of Alcoy (Spain), unless the legal regulations applicable in matters of competent jurisdiction provide another assumption.
In the event that the purchasing party is domiciled outside of Spain, both parties submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the Courts and Tribunals of Alcoy (Spain).